Male Plastic Surgery
More men than ever are now requesting plastic surgery. There are several reasons for this new trend: intensive competition in the business world, increasing interest in longevity and fitness, and the appearance. In many work forces, there is pressure to not only update skills and knowledge, but to also present an energetic, vital, and healthy appearance. Image does matter, and first impressions count especially in professions such as sales, entertainment, and those jobs that require one to be in the public eye.
For more information about plastic surgery for men, request a consultationrequest a consultation online to meet with one of our surgeons or call our office at (850) 654-1194. Men visit us from neighboring states and international locations, as well as from surrounding cities like Pensacola and Panama City for male plastic surgery in Destin, Florida.
Dr. William Burden
A renowned plastic surgeon with vision, experience and an eye for innovation.
Dr. L. Scott Ennis
A renowned plastic surgeon devoted to achieving the optimal outcome for every patient.
Some of the more common cosmetic procedures for men include but are not limited to:
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Brow lift: Performed with an endoscope, this surgery can open the upper eyes and raise the brows and remove deep frown lines without any visible incisions. This surgery alone can make one look younger, alert, and more energetic.
- Liposuction: One of the more popular procedures, liposuction can produce dramatic results. Most men tend to inquire about liposuction of the neck, jowls, and removal of the buccal fat pads (cheek). The most requested area for body contouring in men is decreasing the breast size, reduction of love handles, and abdominal liposuction. These procedures are great options for men needing a large improvement with quick recovery and no visible signs of scarring.
- Male breast reduction: Gynecomastia is a very common condition in which the male breasts enlarge due to a variety of causes. It is often relatively simple to correct with liposuction. Even men with excellent physiques have been able to enhance their appearance with this procedure.
- Hair transplant surgery and laser hair removal
Dr. William R. Burden, MD, FACS and Dr. L. Scott Ennis, MD, FACS are known for their experience and dedication to staying in the forefront of leading technology in plastic surgery. Drs. Burden and Ennis not only treat many patients from Panama City, Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, Tallahassee, Dothan, Atlanta, and Birmingham but also from around the world. Many people travel from Europe, South America and Asia to Destin to seek out their services.