The Anti Aging Skincare Clinic of Destin Plastic Surgery is one of the largest providers of facial fillers in the Southeast. Injectable fillers such as Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, and RADIESSE® are used to add volume to areas of the face in which laxity is apparent. They are most frequently used to add volume to the lips, to enhance the cheekbones, and to smooth lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
In addition to providing wrinkle-reducing skin care for our patients from Destin, Panama City, and beyond, dermal fillers can be combined with the use of BOTOX® Cosmetic in the Pensacola area to create remarkable transformations for patients without undergoing surgery.
This patient underwent filler treatments to achieve fuller lips. Note the difference before on the left and after on the right.
This image illustrates results obtained from Pensacola, Mobile and Montgomery area BOTOX® Cosmetic and Restylane® injections, as well as medical grade skin care.
For more information about dermal fillers, request a free skincare consultationrequest a free skincare consultation online or call our office at (850) 654-1194. All of our complimentary consultations include a VISIA Complexion Analysis. VISIA is the first skin care photographic imaging tool that provides clinical measurement of surface and subsurface facial skin conditions.
Our Skilled Injector
Bill Edelman PA-C is a certified physician's assistant and works under the supervision of Dr. William Burden and Dr. Scott Ennis. Bill Edelman is one of the most experienced providers of BOTOX® Cosmetic and injectable fillers in the southeast. He has personally performed over 12,000 treatments. In fact, he is one of the largest providers of JUVÉDERM® injectable gel in the country. As such, Destin Plastic Surgery has been distinguished as a DIAMOND provider and has been designated as a national training center by Allergan, the producer of JUVEDERM®. This ranks Destin Plastic Surgery as one of the Top 2% in volume for the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an appropriate candidate?
- Patients who wish to diminish or eliminate lines around the mouth, eyes, or other areas of the face.
- Patients who wish to add volume to their upper and lower lips.
- Patients who wish to smooth lines and indentations under the eye.
- Patients who wish to enhance the cheekbone area.
What are the benefits of using fillers?
- Allows for a more youthful, healthy appearance by adding volume to areas of the face that have become lax or droopy.
How long are results maintained?
- When used to treat lines or indentations around the eyes and other areas of the face, results are usually maintained for six to nine months; however, some patients maintain results for as long as one year.
- When used to add volume to the lips, results last about five to six months.
How long does the procedure take?
- In most cases, a procedure takes 45 minutes or less.
Is the procedure painful?
- Sensitivity varies among patients, and some areas of the face are naturally more sensitive than others. However, ice and numbing creams can be utilized to ensure that treatments are administered quickly with relatively little pain.
- The lips can be numbed completely prior to treatment, if preferred, using several tiny injections.
During what hours can appointments for fillers be scheduled?
- Appointments are available five days per week for your convenience.
How much does it cost?
- $450-$600 per tube. Some areas require more tubes than others, so prices can vary slightly. The following can be used as a general guideline for average cost per area:
- $450 to $900 for folds around the mouth
- $450-$525 for the lips (may require more at a later date depending on desired fullness)
- $600 for under the eyes
- $450-$600 for the cheek area
Dr. William Burden
A renowned plastic surgeon with vision, experience and an eye for innovation.
Dr. L. Scott Ennis
A renowned plastic surgeon devoted to achieving the optimal outcome for every patient.