Destin Plastic Surgery
The Grant Building
4485 Furling Lane
Destin, FL 32541
Phone: (850) 654-1194
Monday–Thursday: 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m.–2 p.m.
Anti Aging Skincare Clinic
The Grant Building
4485 Furling Lane
Destin, FL 32541
Phone: (850) 654-8015
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
The Anti Aging Skincare Clinic of Destin Plastic Surgery is one of the largest providers of facial fillers in the Southeast. Injectable fillers such as Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, and RADIESSE® are used to add volume to areas of the face in which laxity is apparent. They are most frequently used to augment the lips with lip injections, to enhance the cheekbones, and to smooth lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
In addition to providing wrinkle-reducing skin care and lip injections, for our patients from Destin, Panama City, and beyond, dermal fillers can be combined with the use of BOTOX® Cosmetic in the Pensacola area to create remarkable transformations for patients without undergoing surgery.
Long-Lasting Results With JUVÉDERM VOLLURE® XC
Hyaluronic acid-based JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC, approved by the FDA in 2017, is bringing an exciting change to the world of dermal fillers. Although it contains the same active ingredient as other JUVÉDERM products, it uses a special crosslinking technology called VYCROSS®. This technology not only creates very soft-looking, customized results, but it gives those results longevity — up to 18 months. That’s nearly twice as long as other similar fillers. It’s approved to treat moderate to severe wrinkles in the face, especially the nasolabial folds and other lines around the nose and mouth. VOLLURE is now available here in Destin for Pensacola, Panama City, and other regional patients.
You've Earned it
You can earn discounts on future skin care purchases and spa procedures such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, and LATISSE® eyelash treatments. Enroll in Allergan's Brilliant Distinctions rewards program and begin earning points today. It's free and easy to sign up online.Learn More
Our Skilled Injector
Bill Edelman PA-C is a certified physician’s assistant and works under the supervision of Dr. William Burden. Bill is one of the most experienced providers of BOTOX® Cosmetic and injectable fillers in the southeast, and is often called “BOTOX Bill.” He has personally performed over 12,000 treatments. In fact, he is one of the largest providers of JUVÉDERM injectable gel in the country. As such, Destin Plastic Surgery has been distinguished as a DIAMOND provider and has been designated as a national training center by Allergan, the producer of JUVEDERM. This ranks Destin Plastic Surgery as one of the top 2% in volume for the country.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers Cost?
Anti Aging Skincare Clinic of Destin Plastic Surgery, the cost of dermal fillers is about $450 to $600 per tube. Some areas require more tubes than others, so prices can vary slightly. The following can be used as a general guideline for average cost per area:
- $450 to $900 for folds around the mouth
- $450 to $525 for the lips (may require more at a later date depending on desired fullness)
- $600 for under the eyes
- $450 to $600 for the cheek area
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is a Candidate for Dermal Fillers?
- Patients who wish to diminish or eliminate lines around the mouth, eyes, or other areas of the face.
- Patients who wish to add volume to their upper and lower lips.
- Patients who wish to smooth lines and indentations under the eye.
- Patients who wish to enhance the cheekbone area.
What Are the Benefits of Using Fillers?
- Allows for a more youthful, healthy appearance by adding volume to areas of the face that have become lax or droopy.
How Long Do Dermal Filler Results Last?
- When used to treat lines or indentations around the eyes and other areas of the face, results are usually maintained for six to nine months; however, some patients maintain results for as long as one year.
- When used to add volume to the lips, results last about five to six months.
- The results of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC can last up to 18 months.
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
- In most cases, a procedure takes 45 minutes or less.
Do Dermal Filler Injections Hurt?
- Sensitivity varies among patients, and some areas of the face are naturally more sensitive than others. However, ice and numbing creams can be utilized to ensure that treatments are administered quickly with relatively little pain.
- The lips can be numbed completely prior to treatment, if preferred, using several tiny injections.
When Can I Schedule a Dermal Filler Appointment?
- Appointments are available five days per week for your convenience.
For more information about dermal fillers, request a free skincare consultationrequest a free skincare consultation online or call our office at (850) 654-1194. All of our complimentary consultations include a VISIA™ Complexion Analysis. VISIA is the first skin care photographic imaging tool that provides clinical measurement of surface and subsurface facial skin conditions.
Dr. William Burden
Founder, Destin Plastic Surgery
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Burden knows that building a distinguished career doesn't happen overnight. He's been serving the community for more than 2 decades, providing personalized aesthetic care and leading the field with pioneering techniques.