BOTOX® & Dysport™
The professionals at The Anti Aging Skincare Clinic of Destin Plastic Surgery provide experience, results and honesty for your BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment. BOTOX® and Dysport helps our patients from Panama City, Pensacola, FL and beyond diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, which are caused by every day muscle movements of the face. It is most typically used to treat lines around the outside of the eyes, between the eyes, and on the forehead. However, it can also be used to lift the brows, correct a down turned mouth, diminish lines on the nose, lips, and neck, and to treat excessive underarm perspiration.
For more information about BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport™, request a free skincare consultationrequest a free skincare consultation online or call our office at (850) 654-1194. Located in Destin, Florida, we provide first-class services for patients who want BOTOX® in Pensacola or Panama City, FL, as well as those from neighboring states and international locations.
Notice the improvement in the wrinkles on the forehead and the excellent brow lift that was achieved with BOTOX® Cosmetic alone. This patient did not undergo any surgery!!!
Our Skilled Injector
Bill Edelman PA-C is a certified physician's assistant and works under the supervision of Dr. William Burden and Dr Scott Ennis. Mr. Edelman is one of the most experienced providers of BOTOX® Cosmetic and Juvederm in the United States. He has personally performed over 15,000 treatments. Patients travel from around the country specifically to have him administer their treatment.
Due to his vast experience and the quality of injections he administers, Destin Plastic Surgery has been distinguished as a BLACK DIAMOND provider by Allergan Corporation, the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic. Black Diamond status designates our office as the Top 1% in the entire country for volume and experience with BOTOX® Cosmetic and Juvederm. No other practice in Destin or the surrounding region has achieved this status and it is directly attributed to the many referrals Bill Edelman has received for his injectable experience, patient results and honesty. Additionally, Destin Plastic Surgery has been designated as a national physician training center by Allergan Corporation. Dr. Burden recently attended their speakers training course and is one of only a few physicians in the country that has been qualified to lecture on BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, and LATISSE™.
Dr. William Burden
An internationally renowned plastic surgeon who draws patients from near and far.
Dr. L. Scott Ennis
A renowned plastic surgeon devoted to achieving the optimal outcome for every patient.
In 1998, Dr. Burden began using BOTOX® Cosmetic for the non-surgical cosmetic treatment of wrinkles of the forehead and around the eyes. He was the first plastic surgeon in the area to do this. He developed his own dilution standards and injection techniques. His understanding of the facial anatomy helped attain a high degree of precision in his results.
Bill Edelman joined Destin Plastic Surgery in 1998. It was apparent to Dr. Burden early on that Bill was gifted in his ability to perform the treatments. Like Dr. Burden, he had experience with facial anatomy in surgery and could relate the results that he wanted to achieve with precision treatments with BOTOX® Cosmetic, fillers and collagen.
As technology evolved, other products became available. Dr. Burden and Mr. Edelman stayed on the forefront, testing and implementing them when they became confident with the results. They were among the first to administer Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® upon FDA approval. As the client base grew, Bill Edelman devoted his full time to injectables and is available for patient appointments Monday through Friday.
Doctors, nurses, mothers and fathers as well as, models and celebrities from Atlanta and Miami seek out treatments from Mr. Edelman. He and the staff at Destin Plastic Surgery have been able to accomplish this through experience, results and honesty. Mr. Edelman's superior results keep the patients returning and bring in new clients. His honesty assures you that you are not receiving an unnecessary treatment. And his experience is unmatched in this region. See for yourself why people travel from around the world to Destin Plastic Surgery.
For more information about BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport™, request a free consultation online or call our office at (850) 654-1194. Located in Destin, Florida, we provide first-class services for patients who want Pensacola, Mobile and Montgomery area BOTOX®, as well as those from neighboring states and international locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an appropriate candidate?
- Patients who wish to diminish or eliminate lines around the eyes, forehead, lips, mouth, or neck.
- Patients who suffer from excessive underarm perspiration.
- Patients who suffer from migraine headaches.
What are the benefits of using BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- Allows for a more youthful, healthy appearance by relaxing the muscles that cause facial lines to occur. In some cases, patients also receive the added benefit of a slight brow lift.
- Minimizes the occurrence of migraine headaches.
- Diminishes the production of perspiration.
How long are results maintained?
- When used to treat lines in the facial area, results last an average of three to four months; however, some patients maintain results for up to seven months.
- When used to treat the underarms, results typically last for approximately six to nine months.
How long does the treatment take?
- In most cases, a BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport™ injection takes 15 minutes or less.
Is the treatment painful?
- Sensitivity varies among patients, and some areas of the face are naturally more sensitive than others. However, ice and numbing creams can be utilized to ensure that treatments are administered quickly with relatively little pain.
When can appointments for BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport™ be scheduled?
- Appointments are available 5 days a week for your convenience.
How much do these treatments cost?
- Each is priced per unit used in specific areas. It is best to come in for a free consultation to see what the cost would be to treat your specific areas. The following can be used as a general guideline for average cost per area:
- $275 for lines around the eyes
- $275 for the area between the eyebrows
- $165 for the forehead
- $100 each for the upper and lower lip
- $250 to 500 for the neck
- $1,200 for the armpits